www.stonesexhibitionism.com and m.stonesexhibitionism.com (the "Site") is an online service owned and operated by International Ticketing Corporation trading as Ticketek, US Company Number 371824982 (“Ticketek") on behalf of Stexhi Touring Inc., US Company Number 4981088 (“Stexhi”)*
Stexhi is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marquee Exhibition Pty Ltd ACN 603 318 958, which in turn is a subsidiary of International Entertainment Consulting Pty Ltd ACN 164 274 435.
Information you provide. We collect information from you when you place an order on our Site, sign up to a wait-list, indicate that you wish to receive news, offers or other marketing material from us, make an inquiry or complaint; or have other online dealings with us for example via social media. Sometimes we collect personal information about you from other sources, for example people making a purchase on your behalf or third parties we are working with. Also, from time to time we may collect personal information about individuals who are not customers. This is usually where we collect the name and business contact details of a person who is the contact in a government agency or company we are dealing with. When engaging with us, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter certain kinds of personal information such as your name, mailing address and other contact details (like your phone number), your email address, your date of birth, your gender or credit card information. You may, however, visit our Site for some purposes anonymously. For more information on Cookies and Tracking, please see below.
Automatically collected information. Some of the information is automatically collected and will not personally identify you but instead track your use of the Site. This may include your device’s unique identifying code or its IP address as well as statistics about how your use the Site. We obtain this information by our use of ‘Cookies’ and similar technologies. Please see below for more information on Tracking and Cookies.
We may use the information we collect for our general commercial purposes such as to improve and grow our business and to offer you our own, our affiliates’ or third party products or services that think you may find of interest. Generally, we only use personal information for the primary purpose for which we collect it, or for another closely related secondary purpose. Our aim is to be upfront with you about how we use your personal information so that you can make decisions about your dealings with us. Our potential uses of the personal information which we collect (and for which you consent to us using your personal information for) may include:
• Processing and fulfilling your ticket booking for the Rolling Stones exhibition (“Event”);
• Personalizing your experience e.g. by displaying content and advertising that is customized for you both on and off the Site;
• Improving customer service and to assist in identifying ways in which we can provide you with a better service, or enhance your experience of our Site and other services;
• Notifying you of a change in Event details such as the cancellation of or a time change for an Event session or the Event;
• Contacting you about your transactions or the replacement of lost tickets;
• Promoting our products and services to you and the products and services of third parties that we deal with;
• To permit the artist, Rolling Stones, to use it to keep you updated with artist news and tour information;
• So that the venue operator for the Event, and authorized ticket onsellers and official sponsors, can use it for operational purposes and marketing and promotional purposes;
• To allow our related companies to promote their products and services to you;
• Detecting and preventing fraud and unauthorized ticket onselling;
• Business research and development of new products and services;
• Facilitating the competitions, special offers and promotions that we or our partners may run;
• Verification of identity;
• Responding to inquiries and complaints handling; and
• Complying with our legal and regulatory obligations and enforce our legal rights.
As noted above, one the of reasons we collect your personal information is so that we can keep you updated through a variety of channels about upcoming events, company news, promotions and related product or service information.
The marketing communications that we send to you will contain unsubscribe instructions but you can contact us anytime if you do not want us to use your personal information for marketing purposes or to disclose your details to other organizations such as our related companies or third parties for marketing purposes.
You have the option to tell us that you do not want your information shared for marketing purposes. To opt-out of such sharing please send us an email with your name, address and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sometimes, we extract information from our collected records to produce aggregated data. This aggregated data does not identify individuals. We use the aggregated data for research and analysis purposes and may share the data with third parties.
We may hold your personal information in electronic or hard copy format or a combination of both. This personal information may be combined with other information held about you, including information that we receive from third parties. We use reasonable technical, administrative and physical measures to maintain the safety of your personal information and to protect it from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
Ticketek encrypts data sent from your computer to its systems during secure internet transactions and it encrypts data stored in its databases.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Please note that email communications are not secure, so please limit the personal information you send us by email. If you have selected a user name and password any instructions we receive will be deemed to have been authorized by you.
We endeavor to keep your personal information accurate. You may Contact Us to amend any of your personal information that is inaccurate or request that your personal information be deleted. We will use reasonable efforts promptly to amend or delete your records as requested. If applicable, any legal requirement on us to maintain certain records of your personal information shall prevail over any of your requests.
You can choose not to receive emails from us by “unsubscribing” using the instructions in any email you receive from us. This will not stop us from sending emails about your account or your transactions with us.
You have the option to tell us that you do not want your information shared for marketing purposes. To opt-out of such sharing please send an email with your name, address and email address to email@example.com
You can choose to delete or block cookies by setting your browser to either reject all cookies or to allow cookies only from selected sites. If you block cookies performance of the Site may be impaired and certain features may not function at all.
This Site is not designed nor intended to be attractive to use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13 please do not submit any information to us.
Sometimes our Site contains links to third party websites, for your convenience and information. When you access a non-Ticketek/Stexhi website, please understand that Ticketek/Stexhi are not responsible for the privacy practices of that site. We suggest that you review the privacy policies of each site you visit.
To try and bring you offers that are of interest to you, we have relationships with other companies that we allow to place advertisements on our web pages. If you visit our Site, ad serving companies may collect information such as your domain type, your IP address and clickstream information. These third parties may collect information about a consumer’s online activities over time and across different websites when he or she uses our website. For further information about this, we suggest you refer to the privacy policies of Omniture, Double Click, Nielsen/NetRatings and Google Analytics.
We do not use technology that recognizes a “do-not-track” signal from your web browser.
We may disclose your personal information:
• to third party contractors and service providers who help us operate our business or provide a service to you, for example, who help us operate our computer systems, provide us with fraud prevention services, operate certain features accessible from our Site, send out our mail/email and clean collected data and who perform data analysis to group demographic attributes of individuals or advertising and marketing services on our behalf. Please note that (as set out above) these third party contractors and service providers may be located in the United States of America or outside the United States of America including in Australia, the United Kingdom and/or the Phillipines;
• to the venue operator, authorized ticket onsellers and official sponsors who may use it for operational and marketing purposes, for example, to provide you with additional information about the Event;
• to other TEG Pty Ltd group companies (“TEG Group Companies”) and their contractors (such as data management providers). These TEG Group Companies include TEG Pty Ltd, Softix Pty Limited, TEG Live Pty Limited, TEG Rewards Pty Limited, Eventopia Pty Ltd, and any entities that may in future become TEG Group Companies (contact Ticketek for a current list). Ticketek may disclose your personal information to these entities for the purposes of, for example, ensuring that information collected is accurate, complete and up-to-date, producing anonymized and aggregated information for the benefit of other TEG Group Companies, and enabling us and other TEG Group Companies to better understand and meet your needs and interests;
• to other companies in the International Entertainment Consulting Pty Ltd group of companies (“IEC Group Companies”) and their contractors (such as data management providers). These group companies include Marquee Exhibition Pty Ltd and IEC Exhibitions Pty Ltd and any entities that may in future become IEC Group Companies (contact Stexhi for a current list). Stexhi may disclose your personal information to these entities for the purposes of, for example, ensuring that information collected is accurate, complete and up-to-date, producing anonymised and aggregated information for the benefit of other IEC Group Companies, and enabling us and other IEC Group Companies to better understand and meet your needs and interests;
• to the artist, Rolling Stones and their management Universal Music Operations Limited, so that they can keep you updated about artist news and ; and
• To selected other companies who may use it for direct marketing purposes.
Otherwise, we will only disclose your personal information:
• where we are required to do so by law;
• if the disclosure is permitted under relevant legislation; or
• if you have consented to the disclosure
• if the information is provided to help complete a transaction for you
• if the disclosure is done as part of a purchase, transfer or sale of services or assets
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our Site at http://www.stonesexhibitionism.com/.
1209 Orange Street
Wilmington, Delaware 19801
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 111 Eighth Avenue, 13th Floor, New York, New York 10011
Office Number: +61 7 5528 2695
Email Address: email@example.com
We will always endeavor to investigate your complaint and respond to you as soon as practicable after receipt, generally within 30 days.